*JimH*

Default Welcome to America

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

CNN is showing a feature about a retirement community in Boca Raton, FL,
in which some 20,000 elderly residents are without electricity in their
homes, there are 1000 people in line for food, their medications are going
bad, and they are in dire straits, and their relatives can't get to them
because the gas stations cannot pump gas because they have no electricity
at the gas stations down there.

I guess these 70 and 80 year olds should have planned better.

I tend to think you are exaggerating the scenario just a tad. ;-)

Get back to us with the real story and we will chat.