Doug Kanter

Default And the Bush lies just keep on coming

"John H" wrote in message

Bear with me, b'asskisser, I'm a little slow. Are you suggesting that
anyone who calls himself a 'scientist' uses only 'good' science?
Wouldn't that mean that scientists could never disagree?

John H

What a silly question! Of course good scientists disagree. Just last

week, I
read that there are two vastly different approaches to the true cause of

mad
cow disease. The prion theory is one, and the other is....something

else-I
don't remember. Neither side is calling the other stupid.

Oh, I thought they called it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already
taken. Everything I ever thought I knew anything about is getting
totally shaken up in this one thread.

If you're right, that good scientists disagree, then b'asskisser must
be wrong. Since b'asskisser is never wrong, something's wrong.

It's a mystery! We need a Vulcan to solve this one.