Doug Kanter

Default OT--Major news that barely makes the news

" *JimH*" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...
With reporters chomping at the bit to announce indictments against key
White House officials, they seem to have ignored this major historic
event yesterday:

Iraq's New Constitution Passed by a Hairsbreadth
By Foreign News Desk
Published: Wednesday, October 26, 2005
zaman.com

The Iraqi constitution put to a public vote on October 15 has been
accepted following the insufficient number of "no" votes recorded in the
Sunni province Ninova.

snip

The good news is never covered by the news organizations........

I swear, I must get a different version of NPR than the entire rest of the
country. They mentioned the Iraqi constitution in the same way as the story
NOYB posted.

Who told you to say the news organizations don't cover this stuff???
Seriously - who?