Capri

Default bad place to park a boat

Why would anyone make up a story about jet skis? Anyone that spends
any time
at all will see something comical/stupid/tragic connected to these
man made
mosquitos.

Didn't mean to make it sound like you were making it up. I've seen some
pretty strange things happen around boat ramps. Maybe this guy thought
that it was a boat ramp and just not a ramp to the beach. If so he
must have a few too many or some peculiar drugs or as Uncle Harry use
to say, he just may have been a couple of slices of bread short of a
sandwich.

One of the Best jet ski/Ramp fiascoes I ever saw happened at Canaveral
Inlet. There is a ramp right next to the restaurant (Grills?) so it
gets a lot of viewer attention. Anyway, this yahoo comes backing down
the ramp with his jet ski on a small trailer. He put on his brakes and
the jet skid slid right off and floated about 20' out into the canal.
It wasn't even tied to the trailer. fortunately there were other boats
which retrieved his jet ski for him but he sure got a standing ovation
from the crowd on the deck of the restaurant.