NOYB

Default Bush down to 41% in latest Rasmussen Poll

"DSK" wrote in message
Cheney would step aside before Rove would ever leave.

It's quite possible that before all this is over, the only thing between
Vice President Cheney and life behind bars will be a Presidential pardon
similar to the one Ford gave Nixon.

Naaaaa.

Doug Kanter wrote:
Whatever. Isn't it interesting when things work out exactly the same way
for your president at they did for Clinton?

???

Have the Democrats spent $70 million+ hunting for any possible elusive
sign of wrong-doing, and jailing people for not providing evidence that
doesn't exist?

If they were in power, you can bet that they'd have spent at least that
much. Instead, they spent more than that through Section 501c3 tax-exempt
groups like moveon.org.

Have the Democrats spent 5 years on a wild goose chase,
determined to dig up any mud possible?

Yes. See above.

Is the Special Prosecutor going to file a 700+ page report about a blow
job?

Who knows how long the special prosecutors report will be.

Aside from that, the country isn't anywhere near as well run as it was
under Clinton. The economy sucks,

The economy is pretty damn good. What economic indicators are you using to
substantiate your claim that the economy is anything but strong?

the miltary is strapped,

No it's not. We have less than 15% of our active duty and reserve troops
stationed in Iraq...and an even lesser percentage of our heavily armored
forces and aircraft.

we have more
enemies than ever before,

No we don't. It's the same old enemies. It's just that Bush ahs flushed
them out of hiding and now they're on the run.

and citizens have fewer rights.

Really? Which of your rights were infringed upon? The right to sue gun
manufacturers for injuries sustained from a gun? The right to carry a box
cutter on an airplane? Give me specifics of how you personally were
affected?

We have more than twice as many lobbyists as at the end of Clinton's term,
much less the beginning.

Source?

By the time Clinton had been President for five years, we were
recognizably into the longest & biggest peace time economic boom in U.S.
history.

The economic expansion started in late 1991...but came a little too late to
get Bush 41 re-elected. Of course, if Perot hadn't run, people today would
be saying "Clinton who?".