DSK

Default Bush down to 41% in latest Rasmussen Poll

Cheney would step aside before Rove would ever leave.

It's quite possible that before all this is over, the only thing between
Vice President Cheney and life behind bars will be a Presidential pardon
similar to the one Ford gave Nixon.

Doug Kanter wrote:
Whatever. Isn't it interesting when things work out exactly the same way for
your president at they did for Clinton?

???

Have the Democrats spent $70 million+ hunting for any possible elusive
sign of wrong-doing, and jailing people for not providing evidence that
doesn't exist? Have the Democrats spent 5 years on a wild goose chase,
determined to dig up any mud possible? Is the Special Prosecutor going
to file a 700+ page report about a blow job?

Aside from that, the country isn't anywhere near as well run as it was
under Clinton. The economy sucks, the miltary is strapped, we have more
enemies than ever before, and citizens have fewer rights. We have more
than twice as many lobbyists as at the end of Clinton's term, much less
the beginning.

By the time Clinton had been President for five years, we were
recognizably into the longest & biggest peace time economic boom in U.S.
history.

I know you know all this Doug, but it's fun to hammer this point home
when a dozen Bush-Cheney cheerleaders are going to blow a gasket reading
the truth.

DSK