NOYB

Default Bush down to 41% in latest Rasmussen Poll

wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:

If one of the ongoing witchhunts ever results in a conviction, then come
talk to me.

I love it! When you right wing nutcases had Ken Starr dogging the
Clintons, their staff, their interns, the White House chef, etc., it
was a GREAT thing. Now, it's called a "witchhunt"???!!

It was a witchhunt against Bill...but his wife deserved every bit of the
scrutiny. She's as corrupt as they come. To this day, I'm convinced that
she literally got away with murder.

Don't worry, though. We have plenty in store for her when she runs in '08.
To quote Martina McBride: "You ain't seen nothin' yet."