KMAN

Default Hey, Speed Bumps, I Guess These Rowers Brought It on Themselves, Too, Right?

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Bill McKee wrote:
I run an aluminum jetboat. Rafts are supposed to stay to the side of the
waterway. At least in Washington state law.

That's what I did, too, but the paddler NG assholes were of the opinion
that no matter what, I am at fault if they didn't see me, even if I had
my light and was hugging the shoreline and they appeared to be speeding
and at night too along the shoreline!

That wasn't the opinion of all concerned. As I recall, you were suggesting
that you had been deliberately swamped rather than a victim of an accident,
which resulted in expressions of doubt.