Peter Clinch

Default cag advice

andy wrote:
thanks for the help guys, i will be doing mostly sea/touring in a
Carolina but hope to have another go at ww, not sure what cag to get, i
can get the peak tourlite hoody for £50 on the net just now .

Rule #1 for me is try on in person if you possibly can. Freedom of
movement is the #1 requirement and different cags have different cuts,
better or worse suited to the physique and style of individual paddlers,
and making sure that's right is worth paying extra for IMHO.

If you're in Scotland maybe pop over to Perth at the weekend and go to
the SCA show where there should be plenty to try on and see.

One thing touring cags seem to have which strikes me as a bit pointless
is various pockets... which will be obscured by your BA in any case.
But if you're on the sea make sure your BA has a good supply of pockets.

Pete,
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK