Perry

Default 25' Starcraft Cruiser

Thanks for pointing out " www.nada.com " . I have been trying to price out a
boat that a private party has for sale. Never did find one on the net.
nothing turned up. Discovered I was about to over-pay by a good margin.
Great resource.

Thinking of offering 20k on this one. Any non-political advice?? ;

Well.... first, I have to admit that I don't know much about this
boat.... I've never seen one. I am a bit leery, however, since this
particular boat was built by Brunswick and, well, at that time they
certainly weren't into quality construction and materials. My
suggestion is to check www.nada.com . They seem to suggest $12,580 for
low retail and 15,160 for average retail. That is with no options, so
you can bump up accordingly with respect to those installed options
you value. Another factor affecting the value is that I plugged in a
coastal NC zip code... your local zip will likely affect the price.

Ask people at your local marina, too. Oh, PS..... if that engine is
not fresh water cooled and it has been in salt water for 10 years.....
you might have potential rust problems....