Lloyd Sumpter

Default U.S. Facing Crony Shortage!

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 12:16:45 -0500, Skipper wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

U.S. FACING CRONY SHORTAGE
Not Enough Cronies to Fill Government Positions, President Warns

In a nationally televised speech last night, President George W. Bush
warned the American people that the United States is facing a severe
shortage of cronies...

Your comments are usually anti-American. Continually belittling US
Government actions and our Commander-in-Chief during a time of war can
be seen as the acts of a traitor. What does that make you? Do your
actions give aid and comfort to America's enemies?

LOL! "America: Land Of The Free", except you can't speak out against your
Gov't without being called a Traitor. Come to Canada, where you are TRULY
free! (Hell, we even have a Communist Party, not that anybody votes for
them...)

Lloyd