Capri

Default bad place to park a boat

Now I know there is a ramp to the beach there at Coconuts from the
days when the public used to be able to drive on the beach. However,
it seems to me its illegal to drive on the beach in Cocoa these days
and has been for a long time, much less try to launch a boat. the ramp
ends at the top of the beach, it doesn't extend all the way into the
water. . Anyone trying to back a trailer up on the beach into the ocean
to launch a trailer would have had a lot more to worry abt than the
tide...... like sinking down to his axle in the sand. Lets say the guy
does get his jet ski into the ocean, how the heck was he ever planning
on getting it back onto the trailer.

strange story.