Bertie the Bunyip

Default The Trolling Stops HERE

"Steve Leyland" wrote in
:

Hi. This is the clue-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able

deliver any clue to the following address: ess

"Bertie
the Bunyip"

: "Steve Leyland" wrote
: in :
:
:: Hi. This is the clue-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't
:: able to deliver any clue to the following address:
::
ess "Bertie the Bunyip"
:: This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
::
::: "Steve Leyland"
::: wrote in :
:::
:::: Rise up this morning, smiled with the rising sun. three little
:::: birds pitch by my door step, singing sweet songs of melodies pure
:::: and true, saying Capt. Rob this is my message to you:
::::
::::: As president of Alt.Sailing.Asa,
::::
:::: excuse me?
::::
::::: I now call and end to trolling,
:::
::: jesus wept, are these twits still trying the "tried and true"

method
::: of troll extermination?
:::
::: Snort!
:::
::: they'll be Cancelling pooosts next.
::
:: very probably, as their netKKKopping attempts failed abysmally.
:::
:
: But they weren't a complete waste. I , for one, found them immensely
: entertaining.

oh yes. excellent fun for all.
teh sailorbois are much more boring now that they've finally realised
that netKKKops never win, though.

A few sharp sticks in the proper places and they'sll soon be howling
again.

Bertie