Bertie the Bunyip

Default The Trolling Stops HERE

"Steve Leyland" wrote in
:

Hi. This is the clue-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able

deliver any clue to the following address: ess

"Bertie
the Bunyip"

: "Steve Leyland" wrote
: in :
:
:: Rise up this morning, smiled with the rising sun. three little birds
:: pitch by my door step, singing sweet songs of melodies pure and

true,
:: saying Capt. Rob this is my message to you:
::
::: As president of Alt.Sailing.Asa,
::
:: excuse me?
::
::: I now call and end to trolling,
:
: jesus wept, are these twits still trying the "tried and true" method
: of troll extermination?
:
: Snort!
:
: they'll be Cancelling pooosts next.

very probably, as their netKKKopping attempts failed abysmally.
:

But they weren't a complete waste. I , for one, found them immensely
entertaining.

Bertie