Bill Tuthill

Default Drysuit Review, which NRS Wetsuit?

GaryJ wrote:

I like having glued seams. When I am out fooling around I can
wade in pretty deep with just a bit of seepage around the ankles
(straps pulled around neo socks). Much warmer than the open flow
of leaky seams, and I would never go without the sealed seams.
The drysuit is great for cool water, but if you have a wetsuit
it might as well be one that is comfortable. $25 extra works out
to only a few cents per wearing.

Thanks, that is just what I needed to know.

BTW, Sierra Trading Post still imports Camaro of Austria wetsuits,
but not a Farmer John style.