GaryJ

Default Drysuit Review, which NRS Wetsuit?

I like having glued seams. When I am out fooling around I can wade in pretty
deep with just a bit of seepage around the ankles (straps pulled around neo
socks). Much warmer than the open flow of leaky seams, and I would never go
without the sealed seams.

The drysuit is great for cool water, but if you have a wetsuit it might as well
be one that is comfortable. $25 extra works out to only a few cents per wearing.

GaryJ

Bill Tuthill wrote:
The $85 NRS Essentials has what I need (armored knees, full zipper,
ankle zippers) and I could live with 2.5mm neoprene because I use
a wetsuit only in warm weather, but would the lack of glued seams
be a problem, letting too much water thru? Maybe I should get the
$110 NRS Farmer John, though I don't need armored seat. For me,
the shins always wear out before the seat. The Camano of Austria
wetsuit has shin armor, but is no longer imported into the US.

--
Archive for the alternate timeline: France Stays in the War
http://users.domaindlx.com/fantasque/index.htm