Grip

Default Drysuit Review, which NRS Wetsuit?

Hydroskin is suitable for those days when it's a little too warm for a full
3mm wetsuit, but you still desire a fairly warm windproof garment. I
playboat year-round in PA and until Jan-Feb wear hydroskin shorts and a dry
top. I agree the fuzzy bunny suit is the ticket for sitting around
campfires. Nice and toasty.
"Bill Tuthill" wrote in message ...
Johnny Thunder "Johnny wrote:

I have found the HydroSkin to be warmer and more comfortable than wool,
polypro or any wet suit.

Interesting. Would you sit around the campfire in your HydroSkin,
as I do in my fleece drysuit liner, on self-supported overnight trips?

I thought HydroSkin was a substitute for neoprene wetsuits, not wool
and polyester fleece.

How long does it take to dry HydroSkin? Does the garment breathe
so you can dry it by sitting around a campfire?