Don White

Default And now....some good news

Doug Kanter wrote:
"thunder" wrote in message

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 17:22:59 +0000, Doug Kanter wrote:

Good, now maybe someone can explain the predicted hike in natural gas
prices.

Maybe? :

http://www.culturechange.org/fall_pe...tural_gas.html

I don't know.....blue eyes says it's because of winter. But, the hikes being
mentioned on the news are beyond the usual seasonal adjustments. He must be
right, though.
puke

They tell us around here that the price of natural gas is somehow linked
to the price of oil. Lot of people were disappointed when our offshore
gas came in and it wasn't worthwhile to convert oil furnaces to gas.
Supposedly better to send all our gas stateside while we burn dirty coal
for our electricity and oil for heating fuel. Go figure!