dvus

Default Proposal: Alt.fan.cocksucking

DE wrote:
Steve Leyland wrote:

Rise up this morning, smiled with the rising sun. three little birds
pitch by my door step, singing sweet songs of melodies pure and true,
saying this is my message to you:

Proposal: Alt.fan.cocksucking
Almost everyone does it, but no newsgroup !!!!

alt.fan.cock-sucking already exists.
ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/control...ock-sucking.gz
do feel free to request it from your NSP/ISP for all your currently
unfulfilled usenet posting about fellatio.

Auuggh, I'm so ashamed ... I looked, but I never considered the lowly
hyphen!

Of _course_ there would have to be such a group already.

Plus tons of others applicable, including alt.sex.oral (of course!)
and ... er ... 12hr.sex.oral (now _that_ one, I gotta look into!)

That last is just frustrated virgins talking about it for a half-a-day.

--
dvus