SatNav

Default Anyone out there???????

"MatSav" m a t t h e w D O T s a v a g e A T d s l D O T p i p e x D OT c o
m wrote in message ...
On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 23:43:42 +0100, JH
wrote:

Does anything ever happen in this group, or are you all down with Davy
Jones?

Discussion has migrated to url:http://www.ukriversguidebook.co.uk

The above fake little dialogue is designed to divert gullible usenet users
to a commercial page.

If you click on above link you will be bombarded with seven (!) adverts on
one page:

Shoreham Sea Kayaks

Bournemouth Canoes

Gene17 kayaking

White Water Consultancy

Aswatersports

Desperate Measures

And of course . UKRGB (T-Shirt available now!)

- Call me old fashioned, I like to decide for myself when it is time to
exchange opinions, share experiences etc. FOR FREE

and when it is time to study the ads and part with my cash.