CaptMP

Default Was this a good deal?

Richjay-You'll love the 4.3 engine, I have a '99 that has been trouble free
(though it's a Mercruiser, it's still the same basic GM engine). Check and see
if the (?) dual battery is standard without the "fishing" package. You really
should have it but it's only $100 to $200 to install yourself. I agree with a
previous response that the fishing package is overpriced. It may be that the
"for free" brakes are REQUIRED by state law in your area (!), (they are in
Calif. on any trailer over 2000 lbs).
Was me, I'd trade the "fishing package" for fresh water cooling if you even
MIGHT run in salt or brackish water. Mine was $900 dealer installed in '99.
Leave the carpets at home and go fishing!
Best wishes
Mike