Johnny Thunder

Default Drysuit Review, which NRS Wetsuit?

Question about NRS Wetsuits

The $85 NRS Essentials has what I need (armored knees, full zipper,
ankle zippers) and I could live with 2.5mm neoprene because I use
a wetsuit only in warm weather, but would the lack of glued seams
be a problem, letting too much water thru? Maybe I should get the
$110 NRS Farmer John, though I don't need armored seat. For me,
the shins always wear out before the seat. The Camano of Austria
wetsuit has shin armor, but is no longer imported into the US.

NRS HydroSkin is the best I have used. I use it under my dry suit and
under a paddle jacket. I haven't used a piece of polypro in years.

JAM

http://www.nrsweb.com/shop/product_l...=nrs_hydroskin