Dan Krueger

Default A decent keyboard with a decent price

Harry Krause wrote:

I normally use an Avant Prime keyboard (very expensive) because of the
"feel" of its keys and its weight. If you write for a living, you tend
to want a quality keyboard. The best there is, really, but about $150.

I found a less-expensive alternative for my server PC. I don't type on
it that much. For $60, I ordered what I would call a damned close
duplicate of the quality keyboards IBM used to ship with its PCs.

It has spring-loaded keys and it weighs about five pounds.

http://tinyurl.com/9heh8

It's pretty nice for the money.

This can't be the real Harry. He would know that all keyboards have
springs in the keys.

Dan