PocoLoco

Default Wilma!

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:12:41 -0400, " *JimH*" wrote:

"PocoLoco" wrote in message
.. .
NOYB, Naples is now being discussed on Fox News. They're reporting a
mandatory
evacuation for the downtown, and discussing the homes and possible damage.

You're in my prayers. Hope all goes well for you and yours.

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant:
It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan

Ditto.

And it looks like your cruise will be able to take off as scheduled. The
hurricane is not expected to hit Florida until Monday. Your itinerary and
ports of call may change though.

It will, and it did. Now we're going on the Eastern (instead of Western)
Caribbean cruise. Having spent several months in the Bahamas, I'm not thrilled
with the change. I'm hoping they'll give us a good deal on a future trip. A
friend got a 50% deal on another cruise taken within a year when a similar
change was made a couple years ago.