Meach

Default AC--DC converter for setting up a home "boat"

The main reason I am doing this is because I don't have a boat right
now and want to mess around with some boat electronics and just to make
one part of my home more nautical.

I would like to add some solar/wind augmentation and perhaps do a
battery. However the porch is on the second floor so charging daily is
a pain. I guess I could have a battery and a converter and a switch
which controls where the power comes from.

That way I could store up solar/wind power use it, then switch to house
ac and charge the battery again regarless of how long it takes.