MMC

Default Water in Bilge

You may need 2 buckets.
"The Ninja" wrote in message
I've got a wee problem with water as well.

;-(

www.ninja69.info

wrote in message
ups.com...
There's several gallons of sea water in my aluminum bayrunner and I
can't figure out how to get it out. When I'm in the water on full
throttle the boat doesn't tilt enough to push all the water to the back
where the bilge pump is located.

Even on the trailer with it fully tilted up on the boat ramp I can't
empty it out. It's not flooded but there's several gallons and I'd
like to get it out. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also, I'm
guessing that the salt water sitting around for weeks isn't good for
the aluminum hull.