Skipper

Default Skipper Reports on His Boat shopping......

wrote:

As I hoped it would. The real Chuckie has little patience for posers,
frauds, and pretentious wanna-bees. How dare you belittle Don White's
boating resume with some smart-ass remark that he's "learning to boat"?
How dare you wonder whether he might be qualified to "fetch" your line?
(Ra-ther, old chap,....perhaps he can fetch your grey poupon)

If you weren't such a blithering liar and pompous ass you'd understand
what most actual boaters learned long ago- we're all "learning to
boat", all the time. Show me a guy who has been boating 40 years, and
unless he's repeated his first year of experience 39 times I'll show
you a guy who says he learns something new every year. Show me a guy
who hovers over his Kansas keyboard, (staring at the empty spot in his
driveway where his unused Bayliner once sat under a blue tarp), feigns
some superior knowledge of boating, and fires off insults to active
boaters on all the coastlines of the continent- and I'll show you a
Psuedo Skipper Royale.

You are a class act, Chuckie. Your post goes a long way in illuminating
the REAL Chuckie. Good job!

--
Skipper