Default Skipper Reports on His Boat shopping......

Skipper wrote:
Don White wrote:

Skippy would have been right at home on the 'Beachcombers', sharing that
wharf shack with Relic.

We do get up to remote backwaters on occasion and have seen you mention
something about being on, or even seeing, a "skipper's" boat. Would seem
you've mentioned of having been a deck monkey or something. Do you own a
boat? If so, can you describe and tell us something of your experience?
On the remote possibility we visit your backwater clime while
negotiating the great circle, we are interested in knowing if you'd be
qualified to fetch a tossed line at the dock, or such.

--
Skipper

Got cleats on your motorhome, Psuedo?
I guess you could flog your little rental minnie-Winnie along the
shorelines and claim you had done the "great circle".

Other than that, "negotiating the great circle" is simply a description
of your hilarious attempts to conjure up a convincing argument-
supported by your curious logic.

BTW, ff you knew how to heave (not "toss") a line, nobody would need to
run and "fetch" it.