Don White

Default Skipper Reports on His Boat shopping......

Skipper wrote:
Don White wrote:

Skippy would have been right at home on the 'Beachcombers', sharing that
wharf shack with Relic.

We do get up to remote backwaters on occasion and have seen you mention
something about being on, or even seeing, a "skipper's" boat. Would seem
you've mentioned of having been a deck monkey or something. Do you own a
boat? If so, can you describe and tell us something of your experience?
On the remote possibility we visit your backwater clime while
negotiating the great circle, we are interested in knowing if you'd be
qualified to fetch a tossed line at the dock, or such.

--
Skipper

Thanks for the interest Pseudo Skipper.
I have taken the following courses at the Canadian Power & Sail Squadron...
Boating
Piloting
Advanced Piloting
VHF Seminar and hold my 'Restricted Radio Operators Certificate'
GPS Seminar
The sailboat I currently own is a Sandpiper 565. (my 4th sailboat)
My former 'skipper' wants me back as his main crew on a Bristol 32 he's
eying....
Sailing experience so far is limited to coastal sailing within 30 nm
radius of my home port on the North Atlantic.
You could trust me to hold a line and properly belay to a cleat...that
is..if you had a cleat!