Skipper

Default Skipper Reports on His Boat shopping......

Harry Krause wrote:

On the remote possibility we visit your backwater clime while
negotiating the great circle, we are interested in knowing if
you'd be qualified to fetch a tossed line at the dock, or such.

We do get up to remote backwaters on occasion...

Only to catch up with your inbred relatives.

Well, suppose ol' Donny Boy is too busy scratching his whatever to tend
that tossed line. We know you've got to be a bit quicker on your feet
around boats...an unqualified lubber he be.

--
Skipper