Lloyd

Default Skipper Reports on His Boat shopping......

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:42:38 -0400, *JimH* wrote:

"Lloyd" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:06:40 -0700, chuckgould.chuck wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Ignoring all the BS, do you still doubt this is the "real" Skipper?

Eisboch

snip
Until recently, my opinion of him was somewhat "mixed": a weird guy
with a few definite problems but maybe not such a bad guy in his heart
of hearts.

Yeah,I kinda felt sorry for the Original Skippy. Heart of a blue-water
sailor, stuck in Bumf*ck Kansas. What worse fate could you wish on a
person?

So extol the virtues and attractions of you "bumf#ck" Canadian city Llloyd.

http://www.user.dccnet.com/lsumpter/....Squirrel3.jpg
http://www.user.dccnet.com/lsumpter/...n/DS.Sail1.jpg
http://www.user.dccnet.com/lsumpter/boats/Starsend.jpg
http://www.user.dccnet.com/lsumpter/boats/FarCove1.jpg