P Fritz

Default OT U.S. Soldiers may have burned bodies

"PocoLoco" wrote in message
On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:54:33 -0400, "P Fritz"

wrote:

"PocoLoco" wrote in message
.. .
On 20 Oct 2005 05:08:13 -0700, presented the group

with
another cut'n'paste, which he may not have read.

Kevin, perhaps you should post it another half dozen times.

Have you discussed your potty training with an adult in your life? How

can
you
make comments about another's wife, yet go bananas when someone

mentions
either
of your parents?

Do you see any logic in this?

Kevin is "Stuck on Stupid"

Well, I'm trying not to get into calling names, but he sure does make it

rough.
I honestly believe he can work through some of his problems with the right

help.
I would like to see some of his liberal friends giving him some help also,

but I
can understand their reluctance to do so. He'd probably start calling them

names
also!

I've run into the "kevin types" many times before.......there seems to be a
lot of them in the construction trades.....the name calling and threats of
physical violence is all they have.

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's

just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan