PocoLoco

Default OT U.S. Soldiers may have burned bodies

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:02:44 -0400, "The One and Only Smithers"
wrote:

Harry is cute isn't he, Kevin and Harry bring joy to all who reads their
words of wit. ; )

Is it just me, or have you noticed that both Kevin and Harry seems to harbor
some very deep seated anger.

I know you may have some doubts about my ability to diagnose psychological
problems, but I *did* minor in Psychology.

Therefore, I will say again, the problem is their potty training. The anger they
demonstrate here is totally misdirected, unless one of us was involved in their
potty training.

I wasn't.

Were you?

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan