Backyard Renegade

Default OT on IRAQ

Jim wrote in message ...
In 1946, the Nuremberg Tribunal concluded: "To initiate a war of
aggression is not only an international crime; it is the supreme
international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it
contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole."

Nuremberg also taught us that "just following orders" is not an excuse
for what the winning side declares to be war crimes. So while the
Germans couldn't get off the hook, neither can the Iraqis, who have been
told from the beginning of the invasion that if they DID follow their
leaders' orders, they would be tried for war crimes. And yet, the
sensitive American soldier who is told to drop bombs on undefended Iraqi
villages

Please show us proof that Americans were told to "drop bombs on
undefended Iraqi villages? Here we go again, another thread based on
pure lies and specualation in the interest of swaying folks to your
side. Yeah, that's the type of leadership we need here in this
country. Like Kerry, we should have waited in Iraq where there were
over a half million men women and children killed and every legit
country and organization in the world knows there indeed were/are WMD
but in Haiti where less than 80 folks have been killed and there are
few signs that anyone there wants anything different, we should have
run in to the slaugher days ago.. Wouldn't you and Harry have loved
that, dozens of American soliders and Hatian civilians killed, but
hey, if it get Kerry elected...