Don White

Default Princess or Toad?

Skipper wrote:
"Don" White wrote:

Oh boy....ding ding...round 3!

There is a fairy tale told about the princess who kisses a Harry
FROG...a very ugly FROG. In fact, it was so ugly most people believe it
was really a TOAD. The fairy tale explains that once the Princess kisses
certain portions of the TOAD, she herself turns into a TOAD because her
kiss breaks the spell of an evil witch.

So, Don, do you currently resemble the princess or the toad?

Toady - A person who flatters or defers to others for self-serving
reasons; a sycophant.

Lickspittle - A fawning underling; a toady.

--
Skipper

How do I contact your nurse Snippy? I'd ask her to remove your
dictionary. You're abusing it!

Why do you keep bringing up Harry?? I was commenting on Chuck's post.