John H

Default And the Bush lies just keep on coming

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:10:27 GMT, Joe Parsons
wrote:

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 07:57:07 -0500, John H wrote:

[snip]

I disagreed with that statement. I think your exaggeration is far
beyond the facts. I will grant that there will always be 'more' that
can be done for the environment, regardless of who is in power.

Your statement was designed to be inflammatory, not to present the
truth. I believe that this approach is used too often by some of the
more liberal leaning folks in the NG.

John, do you believe this approach is not used by the other extreme, as well?

Joe Parsons

Yes, but not to that extreme.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD