Jere Lull

Default Newbie Question: 40' Performance Cruiser question (including powerplant)

In article ,
"charliekilo" wrote:

Another issue I'm having, FWIW, is that this boat would be replacing
a second home snip but we'd like something to get away for the
weekends and is only 20 minutes away from home and office.

If I were cruising the intercostal, I'd get the diesel without question.

Still perplexed in Austin, TX,
Miles

I'd say gas then, for the reason Peggie listed. You'll hardly get
diesels warmed up, and fuel turnover will be low enough that you'll
probably have algae problems.

--
Jere Lull