Marty Schulze

Default Sea Ray Sundancer 250 DA bilge queation

Thanking those who responded. The fact about isolated bilges seems
clarified, and this is important for me to figure what is going on. Also, I
gather the contained shower sump keeps the soapy runoff out of the bilge. OK
there. The source of the water is now the concern to me. The shower has not
been used this season, and water has appeared in the bilge after heavy
rains. This particular rain event was the most I've seen while not at the
boat (Around 10") In the past and after looking briefly this time, I've
never found obvious leakage in the cabin, (like ports) . It IS rainwater,
however, since it appears only after rain! All summer we had no rain - no
water in the bilge. Thanks again. I'll advise if I find some further
answers.
Marty on the NJ Shore
Sent 9:47 PM, Tuesday, October 18th, 2005