Capt. Rob

Default What owners say

This is a pretty serious disease. A friend of mine almost died from
it. They had to remove most of his colon to save his life.

Well in my case I never required the surgery. But it knocked me out for
quite a few years and for a while I wondered how much more I could
take. Still, I kept sailing, got married, had a son...and now I'm in
remission. I think it took the power of all three and a lot of effort
to do it or maybe I was just lucky. No sign of UC in my colon on my
last checkup and now I'm buying a hell of a nice boat.

RB
Beneteau First 35s5
NY