Brian

Default Werners are good to me, but Bending Branches......

I have 2 werner paddles and they have been flawless. I beat the living
crap out of them on the river and they have stood the test of time to me
at least.
I did have a bent shaft wooden bending branches paddle that broke while
I was paddling. It was in teh water adn I was bracing, no rocks, nothing
to hard (not like my use of the werners) and Bending Branches didn't do
me as good as I thought they should have. I sent the broke paddle to
them and they said it was from abuse, for once in my life it wasn't, I
was making a brace move, and the best they did was replace the paddle
for cost. I took it since it was the best I could do. Oh it was a canoe
paddle not a kayak paddle. Still, I willnever buy another Bending
Branches paddle but will buy another Werner any day.
My $0.02

Thanks