Eisboch

Default Skipper Reports on His Boat shopping......

wrote in message
oups.com...

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Ignoring all the BS, do you still doubt this is the "real" Skipper?

Eisboch

Sadly enough, I now believe that this obviously sick and troubled
individual is the original Dave Mann. What a shame. His acid remarks
used to be tempered by a bit of good humor, and that is no longer the
case. Therefore, I will continue to address Mr. Mann as Psuedo Skipper;
as most of his boating adventures are flights of fantasy and he is now
but a poor shadow of his former self. His grammar is awful, his insults
crude, and some of his behavior (exhibited in the "Harry and Chuckie"
thread, for example) is extremely juvenile. I do wonder whether the
poor old fart had a stroke or something, Psuedo is not the Skipper of
old. The worst aspects of his quirky persona are still there, but the
glitter is long gone.

Couldn't agree with you more.

Eisboch