Lloyd

Default Squirrel Cove Village

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:02:14 -0700, chuckgould.chuck wrote:

Squirrel Cove Village

snip
We have long heard enthusiastic accounts of an outstanding restaurant
at Squirrel Cove, and we were anticipating a fine meal. Unless we
happened by on an off night, our standards are now exceptionally high
or the place has recently changed hands.

snip

Chuck, I was there about 5 years ago, and the restaurant was called
"Suzannes", and both food and service were Excellent. I noticed last time
I was there it had changed hands. Sorry to hear it's no longer up to
Suzanne's standards.

Oh, and who says you can't row there? (although now I go in Relative
Luxury, powered by my trusty Minn Kota!)

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36