Alan S

Default Question about an odd type of craft

"Joe Zeff" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 22:52:50 -0400, Matt Colie
wrote:

Joe,

It's been done, but you could exagerate the effeciveness.
link
http://foxxaero.homestead.com/indrad_007.html
http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.u...aritimemuseum/
= look up Falcon
There have been other versions that also might be researched.
Matt Colie

Excellent! Thanx. I'd imagine that the efficiancy depends largely on
windmill design and reducing friction. Even so, it's nice to know
they're practical.

That site has some great stuff on it, thx for the link, Matt. I see it is
possible but I don't know how practical it is. One thing I noticed about the
information on the windmill powered boat is that it runs best going directly
into the wind. My thinking is that it would be a bumpy ride most of the
time.