No left turn

Default Lever Powered Propulsion part II

Why I need a lever powered propeller -

It is fun to stand up high and sight cast for fish.
I am working on a design for a casting platform.
Something small for ponds that don't need a 200 HP bass boat, just the nose.
I'd like to be able to have a swiveling shaft that I can operate with one foot while standing.
Just to give the boat a nudge here and there....

See guys
The hands are busy (- FISHING!!!. Please-)
but the feet are available.

I'm probably better off substituting a
regular trolling motor.
Those can easily be operated with a toe.

original
For a small fishing boat

I need info on a propulsion system based on a hand powered propeller / outboard drive system.

No gas motor, just human power.

Seems there used to be something that was similar to an out board that had nothing but perhaps a few bevel gears and a lever that functioned as a tiller that was jacked up and down for the power to spin the prop.

Any body remember any details?

thanks !
steve-----at----avertical------dot----com