Default My God, She Likes it.

I was looking at possibly building the same boat myself. I would use
it for fishing along the Louisiana Gulf Coast. I notice from research
on the internet that most of these boats are built by guys on the West
Coast, and there is little concern about top end performance, since
most of y'all go right out into the ocean, and have to deal with
swells, etc., so you're not going that fast anyway. Down here there's
usually quite a long run in protected waters before actually getting
into the Gulf (mine would be about 17 miles) and the Gulf itself can
often be pretty flat, so I do care about speed. Do you have any clue
what to expect as far as performance is concerned from that boat with
various engine combinations? Have you thought about a cuddy built from
foam cored glass panels?

Ed.