Skipper

Default Skipper Reports on His Boat shopping......

Harry Krause wrote:

I've been here for many years and have never encountered a poster who
had business dealings with Chuck that were anything but honorable.

Then I would suggest your reading comprehension is a bit too shallow.

You're really a pretty low life form, fella. No wonder you're cavorting
with the likes of Hertvik, Herring, Smithers, and the rest of the
scumbags. Birds of a feather.

What, do they lie about the ownership of fab Zimmermanlike 36' lobster
boats, flame assorted NG readers, spew political hate, and generally act
like flaming "rectal fissures"? Oh, the shame of it.

BTW, that's quite an enemies list you've developed there, Krause.

--
Skipper