Skipper

Default Skipper Reports on His Boat shopping......

wrote:

None of the many comments he posted to this same NG following his
trips to Seattle contained anything except glowing remarks about his
experiences when dealing with me...Whether he was lying then or lying
now doesn't really matter.

Yes, I did defend you from several NG contributors who had problems with
your honesty and integrity. I was wrong to have done that. A scoundrel
is a scoundrel.

So, tell us about those parties were you sat around with drinking buds
and the wife's telling tales about Skipper. That should provide further
insight into your exemplary character. We certainly wouldn't want you to
be misunderstood.

--
Skipper