*JimH*

Default Who Am I

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 20:32:08 -0400, " *JimH*" wrote:

So explain to me how someone can post as Skipper with their ISP showing
the
same as the original Skipper had and the IP address also being the same.

As for the name and ISP, the real Skipper no longer uses that ISP. The
johnny come lately fake Skipper does NOT post with either the same IP
address or the same NNTP server.

Also explain how the Skipper knows the particulars about certain NG
members
here, some of which appear never to have been posted in this NG as they
were
private exchanges.

Smithers has bragged in the past to have many years of saved newsgroup
postings... it also stands to reason that he had email conversations
with the real Skipper.

Chuck Gould has Skippers phone number. Perhaps he can email it to you so
you can put this Imitation Skipper crap to bed once and for all.

I have it too, if you'd like to call him.....

--

_ ___c
\ _| \_

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/
Homepage*
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats
Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000
Newsgroups

So is it your belief that this is not the real Skipper, and if not, what is
needed to crack this one to find out who the culprit is?

I would have no problem calling Skipper but I would have the nonbelievers
when I reported the results one way or another.

It is best that the one who accused me of being the Skipper call him, or
perhaps your or Eisboch.