Joe

Default Windward First in Wilma's path??????

Here in the Gulf Alicia in 83-84 was my first. We had 110 knots steady
and the eye went right over us. I was working offshore and lost my
home to the storm, It was OK because I did not pay much for it, just
getting out of the Navy I worked 14 days on 14 days off. It was laid
out across the neighbors lawn. I was on a great boat at the time. The
Point Barrow, Armored plated windows in the wheelhouse, 10,000 HP, even
the USCG seeked shelter on our boat. Destruction in the local area was
awesome, i would be rich if I had a viedo camera at the time.

Some time in the late 80's I went thru an eye at my house in La Marque
just N. of galveston. It was daytime and the eye was large and we had a
crystal clear bright blue sky for about 30 min.

Did you get your melted wire problems sorted out yet?

Joe
MSV RedCloud....A real farraday cage