Capt. NealŪ

Default Windward First in Wilma's path??????

Joe,

Here is a good link that shows the paths of all the Hurricanes since way back.

http://ww2010.atmos.uiuc.edu/(Gh)/guides/mtr/hurr/hurtrack/

There are lots that have grazed southern Florida and the Keys.

I started in 1992 and am remembering them from year to year. Fun!

CN